To give you a guide of my packages and prices, here is a typical package for a 2019 wedding, which costs £1200
- Consultation meeting in person or via skype
- Engagement shoot with up to 30 High Res edited images, in Colour and Black and white
- Wedding photography (10 hours), this normally covers bridal prep through to the first dance and a few songs after.
- 20 First look photos uploaded within 24 hrs of your big day
- Fully edited USB stick of 400-500 images, in colour and B&W
- Personalised box and USB stick along with 20 prints
Other wedding products
I also offer additional products such as second shooters, wedding albums, parent books and guest books.
Family portraits should be real and fun. Getting everyone smiling into the camera isn’t my main objective when shooting families. I want to capture you enjoying each other. So let me join you for a picnic, a walk in the woods, conker hunting or even pumpkin picking. In between having fun, I’ll try and get some of those more traditional shots, nice and quickly before the little people know what’s going on, then back to the fun.
My price is £175 and this covers the shooting time which 2 hours, and provides you with 20 High res files in colour and B&W. If you wish to purchase more files, they are set at £5 a file. I never charge more than £100 for extra files. So if you order 20 files you are then given all the files for £100. I typically generate between 50-100 images from a family shoot.
- 2 hour shoot at a location of your choice
- 20 high res edited images, in colour and black and white, with permission to print and share
- Extra edited images available to purchase at £5 each
- Order 20 extra files and get the rest for free